Engineer 1 – Materials R&D Engineering
420-302 – Fremont, CA
The Materials R&D Engineer supports the identification and qualification of new materials for incorporation into Solaria’s existing and developing product lines. He/she works closely with more senior staff, developing and carrying out a wide variety of experiments and analysis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building coupons and panels for characterization and testing
- Managing characterization equipment
- Running and analyzing samples using lab equipments like DSC, UV-VIS,and FT-IR
- Gathering, analyzing, and reporting data
- Supporting Materials and Mechanical Design Engineering Staff
Experience amd Qualifications
- BS in mechanical or materials engineering or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of material properties
- Experience with wide array of testing equipment
- 1+ years experience in R&D environment
- Excellent communication and collaborative engineering skills
- Demonstrated, strong attention to detail
- Passion for solar is always a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a generous benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, 401k, and company stock options.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume with reference
# 420-302 to: email@example.com.
You may also mail the cover letter and resume to:
ATTN: HR Department
6200 Paseo Padre Parkway
Fremont CA 94555
Back to Careers.