Product Management Internship
650-767 – Fremont, CA
Solaria Corporation is seeking an ambitious and talented individual to serve an internship with our product management team, supporting key product management, product marketing and strategic marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a combination of business and technical acumen and demonstrated analytical expertise. Strong problem-solving skills, a strategic mindset and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively in cross-functional teams are all required.
Key success factors for this role include the ability to carry out independent research and fact-finding, conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses on a wide variety of issues, and derive/present actionable recommendations.
Typical Role & Responsibilities:
- Develop and/or maintain product and system cost models
- Evaluate economic tradeoffs associated with product features and design options
- Competitive analysis for Solaria’s various solution offerings
- Uncover and document customer needs/requirements
- Prioritize and organize product requirements into product release plans
- Build product and solution roadmaps
- Analyze and evaluate key aspects of the marketing mix/strategy
- Market sizing and forecasts
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BS/BA degree in engineering/economics/ finance or other relevant field
- Current enrollment in or recent completion of MBA program a strong plus
- Experience with analytical methods such as cost/benefit analysis, what-if scenarios and sensitivity analysis
- Familiarity with basic financial concepts and metrics such as profitability analysis, IRR, NPV, etc.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional manner, manage multiple tasks, and demonstrate flexibility in a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated interest in the energy and/or clean-tech industries
- Strong Excel (data tables, pivot tables, goal-seek etc.) and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Some international travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a generous benefits program which includes health, dental, vision, 401k, and company stock options.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume with reference
# 650-767 to: email@example.com.
You may also mail the cover letter and resume to:
ATTN: HR Department
6200 Paseo Padre Parkway
Fremont CA 94555
Back to Careers.