Join us in accelerating the
adoption of solar energy
We are seeking dynamic Account Managers with experience in successfully selling innovative, premium products. Account Managers are responsible for creating demand from residential and commercial solar installers located in their respective target region. This demand will be fulfilled generally by Solaria’s distribution partners and in certain cases, directly by Solaria. Account Managers are expected to deliver high sales conversion rates and high customer satisfaction rates by setting and meeting commitments consistently. Successful sales are done with preset pricing and product specifications.
This competitive and highly rewarding role is ideal for a highly self-motivated sales closer and is handsomely compensated by an uncapped commission structure along with a base salary. So if you’re top in your industry, and hungry to continue progressing with a fast-growing, world-leading solar technology company and love closing new business, we want to hear from you.
- Maintain minimum revenue quota, margin quota and minimum sales volumes on a quarterly basis and maintain a rolling 12-month sales forecast.
- Travel to trade shows, classes, seminars, and any other activities outside regular responsibilities as directed by management.
- Identify and report trends in the solar industry which may affect the ability to sell Solaria modules.
- Conduct effective sales communication with customers. Set up sales meetings with clients, preparing presentations, agreements, etc.
- Generate new sales leads via networking and networking events, and personal networks for engaging clients.
- Maintain accurate records of customer communications, proposals, and follow-ups
- Originate and submit all sales orders accurately and efficiently
- Meet all customer expectations as scheduled
- Nurture all possible referral business and tenaciously follow-up with open leads.
- Maintain a positive, professional manner and attitude in all business dealings as a Solaria representative
- Minimum 5 years related work experience in a direct sales role
- Knowledge of the rooftop solar industry including solar panels, inverters, and racking
- Experience with preferentially growing sales into premium products for the end consumer
- Closing expertise in deals with premium products or services against low-price competitors
- Ability to generate referrals from positive customer experiences and contact database
- Must work well independently and possess self-starter mentality
- Confidence in overcoming multiple customer objections
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a high intensity, technical, dynamic work environment
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Strong computer as well as interpersonal skills
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org